Wednesday 5 January 2011

Exhibition of my work



Until the end of January, my local Library has an exhibition of my work, in total there are 17 pieces on show, a few from 2009 but most from 2010. I had only hung approx half of the drawings when I received a request to draw a visitors three cats, not a bad start!I hope this will help to get my name and art work out in the public domain,one of my new years resolutions was to try and move my art forward, so this is the first step. I'll post more info as the month progresses...

7 comments:

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Good Show Grahame. Getting a commission right away was a nice plus for your show. I have really enjoyed your work and I look forward to seeing more of it.

Sue Clinker said...

Well done Grahame.
a 3 cat portrait commission is brilliant news.

I have some of my work on exhibition locally and have had 2 sales on Day 1 so there are still buyers out there despite the recession :o)

Your work is lovely so I'm sure you'll have more sales/commissions soon

Unknown said...

Well done Grahame and a big congratulation ...Hey good start to your goal.

Great news. keep up the brilliant work.

Rebecca Taylor said...

Good on you Grahame.
It looks like a fantastic exhibition.
And congratulations on getting the commission!

Grahame Butler said...

Thank you everyone, happy new year to you all, I'll let you know how the exhibition works out over the coming month

Unknown said...

happy New year Grahame. Good luck for the rest of the exhibition and congrats on the commission!

studio scoops said...

I have been a secret fan of your blog for some time now and I would like to congratulate you on finishing another award winning portrait.