Friday 6 February 2009

Art Blog Award


I was very kindly and unexpectedly given an Art Blog Award by Teresa (thank you, Teresa!) who requests that I write seven things that I love and pass it on to seven other bloggers, sounds easier than you think, but here goes.

1. My Wife who is the love of my life.

2. My 3 Sons. Stepson and Stepdaughter

3. My Sisters and their families

4. Looking at great pieces of Art and wondering ''how did they do that''?

5. Being at a Pink Floyd concert and feeling the hairs on the back of my neck stand up)

6. Walking on the beach

7. Having a whole Malt Loaf to myself with cheese and pickled onions!!

Now the hard part picking seven other bloggers.

1.Tresses
2.Sheona
3.Nolon
4.Karie
5.Christine
6.Felicity
7.Sharon

3 comments:

artbykarieann said...

Wow, thanks Grahame and well done to you too, well deserved, more boats please, I love that piece.

Tresses said...

You deserve it!!!! Thanks for passing it on!! LOL..I think!

Felicity Grace said...

Thanks very much Grahame! (Lucky you, seeing Pink Floyd!)